Vital Rehabilitation is a network of outpatient clinics which incorporates a unique multidisciplinary approach to rehabilitation utilizing the skills and expertise of physical therapists, occupational therapists, speech pathologists, developmental therapists, individual and family counseling services for both adults and children.
Each Vital therapist brings a unique clinical background and expertise. This has enabled Vital to develop many innovative and specialized programs, including the following:
- Aquatic Therapy
- Orthopedic Manual Therapy
- Vestibular Rehabilitation
- Functional Capacity Evaluations
- Work Conditioning/Hardening
- Sports Injuries
- Pediatric Sensory Integration
- Lymphedema Rehabilitation
- Anodyne Therapy/Peripheral Neuropathy
Vital Rehabilitation’s staff and therapists are multilingual. In addition to English, we speak Polish, Spanish, Russian, German and Slovenian.
Regardless of the type of therapy you seek, Vital Rehabilitation will assist you in achieving your therapy goals.